Water Treatment in
PARAMETERS AFFECTING ACTIVATED SLUDGE PROCESS
The following parameters affect the performance of the activated sludge process.
- Wastewater flow and its charactersistic
- Areation time
- F/M Ratio or Sludge Loding Rate
- Activated Sludge Volume Index
- Sludge Bulking
- Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids
- Dissolved Oxigen and Areation Requirements
- Sludge Age or Sludge Retention Time (SRT)
- Effect of Mixing and Turbulance
- Effect of Wastewater Temperature.
- Effect of Wastewater Concentrataion.
The above causion parameters affecting of Activated Sludge Process may briefly explain in upcoming post by Thewatertreatment.com
For further details need by mail about waste water treatment process contcat with our site contact us.