Water Treatment in
Water and waste water Treatment Guide
Naturally water having some extra contamination of salts, Hardness, Taste and Odor. These four are the main common case , it should be control all in required level for safe drinking purposes.
Some main filtration process tips ( methods ) are below..
- Taste – Activated Carbon filters
- Hardness – Softener ( Ion exchange process )
- Odor, some heavy metals, Organic chemicals – Distillation, Evaporation
- Heavy metals, inorganic minerals, salts pesticides and taste – Reverse Osmosis, Electrolysis, De ionization
- Dirt, Sediment, loose scale, insoluble maters – Mechanical filters.
- Bacteria and micro organism – Disinfection , Radiation, Ultra-violet, and Ozonation